2022 MSCA Steak Dinner Ag Mechanics Show and Auction Rules & Regulations
Founded in 1941, Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen’s Association is the oldest, continuously operating non‐profit organization in the state of Texas. During this time, it has been our goal to continually support the youth of our community. We are pleased to announce that we will feature a Ag Mechanics show and auction as part of our 2022 steak dinner which will be held on Saturday May 7th, 2022.
This show will only be open to local 4‐H and FFA members who attend either MCISD or NZISD.
- TENTATIVE RULES/REGULATIONS
- 100% of the proceeds from the original auction sale will go directly to the contestant.
- Buyer of project decides disposition
- Options for resale for building fund or return to contestant.
- If not selected for live auction, contestant can sell via private treaty.
- The day of the sale, the projects will be judged for Grand Champion and placing in sale order
- 1st place in Interview/Presentation will be awarded Showmanship belt buckle
- 1st place in sale order will be awarded Grand Champion belt buckle
MSCA Officers can be contacted at the following numbers:
- Danny Wilkerson 903‐394‐1498
- DL Shiver 936‐348‐1006
- Blake Pipes 979-229-3205
- George Simmons 936-537-7348
If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact one of the officers listed above. We look forward to a competitive show & auction