Skip to content
80th Annual Celebration of the
Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen’s Association
May 16, 2020
The BBQ Cook-off Details:
- Where: At the AMERICAN LEGION / MSCA GROUNDS – MADISONVILLE, TEXAS
- KIDS COOK – FRIDAY NIGHT/ FEE $15.00 (The entry meat is a pork tenderloin chop we provide and the KIDS cook)
- CATEGORIES: Brisket – Pork Spare Ribs – Chicken
- ENTRY FEE: $170 for Categories & Electric and 30’X40′ Spot
- TROPHIES & CASH: 1st, 2nd, 3rd / Cash only 4th & 5th
- RIBBONS: for 4th thru 10th Place in Cooking Categories
- Trophies For: Overall /Showmanship / Most Unique Pit / Best Decorated Area/ Best Team Costumes
- Pinto Beans
- Bloody Mary’s
- Open- (NO Desserts, Chicken, Pork Spare Ribs or Brisket).
- Dessert- (Must Be Cooked On A Pit).
- CONTEST FEE: $10 EACH ENTRY (TROPHY & BRAGGING RIGHTS).